Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Black thug model

Ruff Ryder

This next model is my personal favorite. The beautiful specimen also known as Ruff Ryder stands up to his name. With 12.5? of caramel thick, juicy, vein filled uncut dick and long tasty balls be ready for the ride of your life! This bi-racial Philly native loves to hit it from the back. When I asked why, his reply was ?I like to see dat ass shake and jiggle around my dick?. Shit that sounds good and all but truth be told I want that dick all up in my mouth. Although Ruff Ryder is an all around ladies man he still has the slightest bit of freak in his blood. Let me tell you about this wonderful shoot of our cover model and how it all started.

It was a humid Saturday afternoon in Philadelphia on the infamous South Street. If you don?t know about the location this is where you?ll see the phynest men around, some straight, some dl, but all phyne. My boy Ruff was on the corner of the local sneaker store, apparently he just finished purchasing some Air Force One?s. As I was walking past I couldn?t help but stop and stare as he put the cigarette to his mouth, tipped his head slightly back and slowly exhaled. Sweat glistening off of his body and his lips pursed together I would?ve loved to be the smoke or the sweat I wouldn?t have complained one bit. Damn he looked ever so sexy in a white wife beater, army fatigue cargo shorts and wheat colored timberlands minus the socks. He smoked on that cigarette like it was pure ecstasy and I knew that I had to approach him. Nervous at first I started some small talk. Within minutes of our conversation I found out that he?s 24 years of age, he loves football, is currently in his senior year at Temple and loves money (that was my cue), so I let him know what I was about and we set up an appointment for later on that evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment